Choose to attend either May 7th or May 8th (Jumps, Standing and Running Tumbling)
May 9th is mandatory for all ages and skill levels (Stunting)
We need big, tall, strong girls for basing and backspots! No Tumbling? No Problem!
There is a team for everyone! As long as you are coachable, kind, have a good attitude, able to follow rules and can make a financial commitment, you belong at Cheer Savannah.
Click here to register now!
What should I wear to tryouts?
– Athletic Clothes, form fitting, not loose. Bow and Lipstick. Hair in high pony tail. No Jewelry. No false fingernails. No long fingernails.
What teams will you have this year?
– There are no predetermined teams. Each year, team selection is based on the number of athletes, their age and skill set, attending tryouts.
What if I’m out of town currently and will be moving to Savannah after tryouts?
– Not a problem. Text us a video of your skills prior to May 7th to 912.398.2055. Watch the tryout video above to know what we will be looking for in your submitted video.
What if we are scheduled to be on vacation or just not available during tryout dates?
– a limited number of privately scheduled evaluations will be available on April 30, May 1 and May 6. These will be scheduled in 30 minute increments during those dates. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your time.
What is the difference between Elite and Prep teams?
– Basically, Time, Cost and Commitment. Being a part of an Elite Team costs more in time and money than a Prep Team. Elite Teams practice longer and more frequently, and they travel more. But, there is also more reward being part of an Elite Team including additional competitions and the opportunities to obtain bids for World’s and Summit!